Race Calendar 2015 June
X-Marathon 2016 news
The X-Marathon adventure race, which was held in the Victorian High Country over the last four years, is moving to the Gippsland area and changing its format from 24 hour event to 36 hour fully supported expedition event.
The event is suitable for experienced adventure racers from across Australia and New Zealand and is expected to be accessible for intermediate races and beginners who wish to get a taste of real adventure racing with all its highs and lows.
Advanced training weekend snapshot
Ok, it is time to reveal our secret training weaponry! There were lots of questions on schedule and the details, here we go - schedule is firmed up and is available at official Advanced Training Page.
We stick to beautiful country accommodation, Assess Ears Lodge, as our base for those two intensely charged days. On Fri everyone is expected to arrive any time after 7 pm and get ready for Saturday, that's all. We will meet you at cosy dinning lodge with wood fireplace.
Next day adventure begins.
Newsletter# 15: New Year, new challenges! Women Only Adventure Race, registration is open
New Year, New Challenges!
Hi Adventure Racer!!!
We hope your year is off for a flying start! AJ team spent couple of weeks in the High Country with lots of adventures: mountain and road biking, hiking and running, paddling, occasional wine drinking and 2015 planning!
Here what we have prepared for you:
- Women Only Adventure Race is on 14th of March in Lilydale, registration is open, event details>>
- Sprint Series Adventure Race is on 26th of April in famous Lysterfield park, event details>>
- Navigation training, 28th of February, introduction to map reading>>
- Adventure Racing clinic, 22nd of February, all what you need to know about adventure racing specifics>>
- Advanced Navigation training, one day course, 18th of April>>
- Winter Challenge 2015 updates!
Newsletter Nov-14: Bendigo braces for adventure race!
Late date for Jetts Bendigo is coming Monday!
Hi Adventure Racer!!!
Three weeks to go to Jetts race and we're super excited to bring on the last 2014 edition of the event! Some additional details are revealed in this newsletter!
- If you did not register you still have a chance to do it here>> be very quick to jump in!
- Location of the event center is published here>>
- NEW!!! Social night Saturday 6 PM, location to be confirmed. Bendigo city.
- Scheme of the distance is published here>>